The Most Complete WordPress SEO Plugin Ever Built. Period!
• Mass Editing Metas
• Internal Linking
• 9 Rich Snippets / Schema Types
• Yoast Data Importer (NEW)
• Mass Alt Attribute Editor (NEW)
• Sitemaps – both XML and HTML (NEW)
• Link Masking Redirects for Affiliates
• Mass Meta Robots Editor
• Code Inserter+ Module (NEW)
• HREFLANG Support (NEW)
• WPML Support (NEW)
• Page Level Canonical Options
• And Much, Much More……
Why Should I Upgrade?
- Exclusive Updates: From now forward, all new features will be added exclusively to SEO Ultimate+ and not the FREE version.
- Premium Support – Get quick, responsive one-on-one premium support from our team to help you diagnose or fix issues quickly as they arise.
- You Get Insider Access – With access to our support team, you’ll have our ear to let us know what you need, so we can built in into the next release. Your problems get solved first and you get to provide feedback directly to our development team. Upgrade now!
How Much is It?
- Single Site – $49/Year.
- Up to 5 Sites – $89/Year.
- Up to 10 Sites – $169/Year.
- Up to 20 Sites – $249/Year.
You will require a site license for activating and unlocking the plugin.
Licenses can be deactivated and moved to other domains, however, if you plan to use the plugin on more than one domain, you should purchase additional licenses or you can do so from your my-account page at any time
What Makes It Unique?
The Premium Version of SEO Ultimate+ gives you total control over how your content looks when it’s shared on social networks with the new OpenGraph+ Module.
Instead of just place and reviews (in the FREE version) you can quickly and easily add valid Schema.org and rich-snippets for local business, people, places, organization, reviews, recipes, events, products, software and video without coding.
You can also conveniently add or edit structured markup and meta data (in mass up to 100 pages at a time) and enjoy new features conveniently as they are released.
Searching for the Best WordPress SEO Plugin?
Have you ever wondered why some websites look absolutely amazing when people share them on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ with perfect titles, descriptions and images and other sites look horrible?
Has this ever happened to you?
You’ve just spent hours writing an amazing blog post and you’ve carefully selected the perfect image to represent your prized post on social media. Then, you paste the link in your favorite social media network to share and… ugh!
It looks nothing like you expected, it’s either pulling the wrong image, the wrong title and description, or heck, even no image at all. So, what’s the deal and why is this happening?
That’s because of a protocol created by Facebook in 2010 called Open Graph. So what is Open Graph? Put simply, it’s an HTML format that allows you to showcase your preferred titles, descriptions and images on pages and posts using specific Open Graph Markup.
And, guess what else? Open Graph is not supported out-of-the-box by WordPress, so, essentially you have two options.
1) You could learn to code and spend hours scouring code snippet library’s from Facebook and adding the code page-by-page to your WordPress installation… or
2) You could simply use the new OpenGraph+ Module inside of SEO Ultimate+ and edit up to 100 pages at once (using the mass editor) to optimize your content.
SEO Ultimate+ makes it easy to add OpenGraph markup to WordPress and allows you to control precisely what your content looks like when people share it.
Also, you can add powerful Rich-Snippets and markup for Local Business via Google My Business, Events, Organizations, People, Products, Recipes, Reviews, Software and Video with ease.
Something you can’t do with the Free version of SEO Ultimate…since it only has the rich-snippets for place and review ;(.
Just ask yourself:
- Do you want Google to overlook your site because it doesn’t have the proper markup for local business?
- Do you want to lose click throughs and traffic and to competitors because their search results stand out from yours because you’re not using rich-snippets?
- Do you want your website to look absolutely horrifying when people share it on social media?
When it comes down to it, learning the ins and outs of SEO is downright frustrating. You need to be able to focus on what matters most in your business (like making money) rather than fumbling around with code.
SEO Ultimate+ solves this problem and makes it easy for you to add proper structured markup and rich-snippets to your content.
Stand Out from Your Competiton When People Search
It’s Everything You Need to Optimize Your Site with Rich-Snippets, Schema and Open Graph Markup (Including Facebook, G+ and Twitter) Easily Without Coding.
What’s the Difference Between SEO Ultimate and SEO Ultimate+?
- Exclusive Updates & Premium Support – Get premium one-on-one support with SEO Ultimate+. No waiting in the forums, you get your support questions answered and issues dealt with immediately. We’re talking minutes not hours or days.
- More Premium Advanced Features – Get exclusive features like OpenGraph+ which allows you to easily add structured data, OpenGraph and Rich Snippets like Events, Recipes, Software, People, Places, Organization and Video as well as edit pages and posts up to 100 entries at a time. Also, when new features are ready, you’ll get them first!
- Detailed Training – Ever wanted to know how to use every feature of SEO Ultimate? Well, now you can. You’ll learn more than just how to use it, you’ll learn WHY, which is why this training is invaluable.
So, what are you waiting for?
Rather than having to think about the confusing tangle of dozens of different WordPress plugins you’d have to use to do all this…and then cross your fingers they play nicely together, you can do everything you need with SEO Ultimate+.
Don’t waste precious time on tasks that should be quick and simple, put these battle-tested SEO and Social media features to work on your WordPress website today.
You’ll be glad you did.
Watch the Video Below and See How it Works…
- Comprehensive, yet easy to use global and local page markup controls: This is good for you because you can quickly set up site wide defaults for all the networks and then conveniently markup any individual page at anytime without needing to implement any code.
- Simple Open Graph controls to dial-in your pages to display perfectly every social network: This is important because if you want a page to display one way on Twitter and a totally different way on Google+, LinkedIn or Facebook, you can do that!
- Crucial Schema.org page-type markup needed by every local business: This is big because you can utilize all of the available page types for marking up your business information, such as business type, location, contact information, website, and hours of business.
- The most popular Rich Snippet markup across all categories: This a good thing because you can markup your pages as a review, product, business, people, recipe, software, video, and even as event pages.
- ALL 7 Twitter card formats for your content: This is great because your page carries with it extended media and information that Twitter users can access without requiring them to leave Twitter.
Are you ready to quickly and easily add valid structured markup to your site and give search engines and social networks exactly what they want? Then click the purchase button below to upgrade to powerful new SEO features and premium support, get SEO Ultimate+ today.
On the product page, you can choose the number of site licenses and after you checkout with PayPal or credit card you’ll receive instant access to the download and license key, installation instructions and comprehensive video training.
SEO Design Solutions, Inc. offers a hassle free, no-questions-asked 30 day money back guarantee on SEO Ultimate+.
We are so confident that you are going to be absolutely delighted with this software, that if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the product, just let us know and we will promptly refund your money.